Mooing for 20% OFF this National Burger Day!
- Independently owned
- Opened December 2014
87% 4 or 5 star reviews on TripAdvisor
- Locally sourced produce and almost everything made fresh on site, even the mayo
- Big portions (we mean HUGE)
- Unique sides such as frickles (fried pickles) & pizza fries (much loved by diners)
- Features coeliac/gluten free options including beers
- Adult milkshakes (have to be tried)
- 15 awesome burgers plus specials, range of hot dogs, ribs, vegetarian options
Our specials are awesome! Remember the lip-smackingly good Mac Cheese Juicy Lucy and during rugby our Bonjour Astérix Burger – gluten free Celia beer braised onions on a 6oz beef patty, double Swiss, rocket and confit garlic mayo in a potato bun. There’s always something to moo out loud about!
‘DUE TO THE SUCCESS OF THE KEN BURGER SPECIAL (RAISING MONEY FOR KEN’S OPERATION) WE’VE DECIDED TO ADOPT THIS AS OUR SPECIAL FOR NATIONAL BURGER DAY!’